Reis Park Pavilion
Use of this facility is limited to the residents of the Town of Somers, Somers-based businesses and accompanying guests. The fee is based on the number of participants in the group using the pavilion.
All applications are subject to review and approval at the sole discretion of the Superintendent of Parks and Recreation or his designee. All special requests must be noted.
- Only one permit will be issued per date
- Groups of 50 or more are limited to Mon–Fri 9 a.m.–5 p.m. and all-day Sunday, from April through June and September through November.
- Permits will not be issued for weekday and Sunday use during the six-week summer day camp period.
- Organizations, churches, businesses, schools and approved outside amusement/catering companies must provide a Certificate of Insurance with general liability combined single limits of one million dollars ($1,000,000.00) for bodily injury and property damage, and include in the description that the Town of Somers is listed as an additional insured for the date of use of the park. Certificate Holder must read: Town of Somers, 335 Route 202, Somers NY 10589
- Groups up to 100 people $75.00
- Groups larger than 100 people $125.00
- Company/Corporate rate $200.00
- Community/School Group rate $0.00
Any refund request will be issued for 90% of the fee paid.
- Security Deposit: $150.00
Your rental request must be approved by the Recreation Department.
Once approved, you must drop off 2 checks payable to the Town of Somers. One for the fee of your group and the other check for the security deposit, prior to the event.
Following permittee’s use of the pavilion the premises will be inspected. If the permittee has complied by leaving the premises clean and in good order, with all refuse removed, and the key returned, then the security deposit check will be returned. Otherwise it will be forfeited. Keys are available at the Recreation Office on Mon-Fri from 8am-3pm. The keys open the door to the electric panel box if you need power or lights for your event and unlocks the chain to pull a car up close to the pavilion to drop off supplies.